WARNING /////////// WATCH OUT ABOUT THIS SELLER ,,,WWW.NIKECHEAPSHOES.COM

Author: del
Print Bookmark
SCAM SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY
EVERY ONE WATCH OUT ABOUT THIS SELLER , WWW.NIKECHEAPSHOES.COM ... DNT BUY OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CRYING  I PAID HIM THROW WESTEN UNION  ,,,,I WAIT FOR TWO WEEKS  I CONTACT HIM NO REPLY THEM HE DELETE ME ON MSN  SO EVERY 1 WATCH OUT

Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
Article Comments
Canada
TCP: 5591

Print
Bookmark

Re: WARNING /////////// WATCH OUT ABOUT THIS SELLER ,,,WWW.NIKECHEAPSHOES.COM

By Optimus Prime on Nov 12, 2010 4:39

If you still havent received the products yet, I would recommend that you immediately contact the FraudWatch Department at fraudwatch@tradekey.com so that they can start investigating your case. Also, be sure to provide them the payment receipts/invoice and any & all emails from the sellers or chat conversation logs. The FraudWatch Department will then act on your complaint to have this issue resolved at the earliest.

Also, in the future, please do read through the posts here BEFORE you send the money for getting insights on how scams can occur.

China
TCP: 78

Print
Bookmark

www.nikecheapshoes.com is good and honest web

By nikecheapshoes The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Jan 9, 2011 16:07
I wanted to let you know that I received my order yesterday. I'm lucky that I work for the postal service so I went and picked it up today. I couldn't believe when the clerk that worked yesterday called and said that it had arrived. My daughters were so excited to get their UGG's and they loved them. I will definitely be ordering from you again.
Thank you

Haley Shaver
iPhone
USA
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

i trust and our a proud supporter of WWW.NIKECHEAPSHOES.COM

By jervon33 on Mar 19, 2011 0:33
 I also ordered from them had no problems.....good product and great customer service......i am a proud supporter of www.nikecheapshoes.com....i love it
USA
TCP: 106

Print
Bookmark

By All about Jordans on Apr 21, 2011 5:24
for www.nikecheapshoes.com

I do not know who this "del" person is that posted this other post about to watch out for this site, but they are wrong.  It is totally legit and I purchased a pair of Jordan 11's and Raybans.  Honestly, I was skeptical about this website, but I love it now because I got the retro Jordans that I cant even find anymore at the mall.  The Jordans even have that new nike smell.  Sneaker fans you know what I am talking about!   Raybans are awesome.  They are polarized and made from  that good solid plastic that they should be made from. I have told all my friends in North Carolina about this website.   I love this website.  IT IS THE BEST DEALS FOR ALL THEIR ITEMS.   I cant say it enough; just the best.
USA

Print
Bookmark

By All about Jordans on Apr 21, 2011 5:31
 For www.nikecheapshoes.com

I don't know who that "del" person is but they are wrong.  this website is the best.  I was skeptical at first, but when my Jordan 11's and authentic Raybans came in the mail two weeks later, I became a believer.  I told all my boyz about this website and plan on ordering more.  I got Jordans that nobody can even find in the States anymore.  The Retro Jordans are fresh and even have that New Nike smell.  Sneaker fans you know what I am talking about.  The Raybans are totally legit.  they are made from that hard plastic like they should be.  These are not imitations, but the real deals.  I don't know how it works that I get the shoes so cheap, but it does and honestly I dont care.  Everything worked out fine, shoes were legit and I was excited about the deals.  IT IS LEGIT FOR REAL!
USA

Print
Bookmark

Re: WARNING ----This is an awesome website, don't listen to this message above me!!!

By All about Jordans on Jun 27, 2011 1:08
 I placed a large order of several shoes and all of them showed up in a week and in the correct colors and sizes.  I love this website and don't know why I never knew about this website.  I got shoes for my family and friends.  I got gifts for everyone.  They all think I spent thousands!  Wrong only a fraction of that.   Why go to the mall and spend hundreds of dollars on expensive shoes.  when you can order them straight from the wholesaler in china.  Cut out the middle man in the mall.  www.nikecheapshoes.com is great!!!!!!!!!!!!
USA
TCP: 104

Print
Bookmark

By batti07 on Aug 3, 2011 16:15
I ordered from this company, for my sons birthday, i paid through paypal, they recceived the money but i havent got a tracking number or anything stating the order was shipped..I e-mailed them and have no response. i am so upset right now because i do not know if we willget the product and my son will be so disappionted. This was his birthday money!!! the should have a better system then what they do! I will give them a bit more time but I will also report them and make sure no one elses is ripped off again. If I receive the products i will definatly write back1
USA
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

By Happy Buyer on Aug 4, 2011 4:08
I ordered from this site and I was completely satisfied. I had none of the problems that this person listed. I recieved exactly what I ordered on time with no complications.
Pakistan
TCP: 1842

Print
Bookmark

By marketing expert The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Aug 5, 2011 3:58

I would suggest buyer (Who has been victim) to contact TradeKey’s Fraud watch department at Fraudwatch@tradekey.com to file his complaint along with the proofs he has to support his claim, Fraud watch will investigate the case and conclude it accordingly.

USA
TCP: 104

Print
Bookmark

By batti07 on Aug 5, 2011 15:24
I wrote a few days ago about not receiving my order, i talked to a live rep which gave me my tracking number,  and I received my sond stuff this morning, he was sooo excited and i am very please with what we purchased. the sunglasses are great and he is just so excited. we will definatly order again in the future. sorry about other post, i was skeptical not knowing the company and recieving a tracking number.. Very satisfied.