Beware of Fake TradeKey Websites

Print Bookmark
TradeKey happens to be the fastest growing online business platform worldwide, with a large number of importers and exporters coming all parts of the world, dealing in online trading activity of buying and selling in bulk, and wholesale products. TradeKey prides itself in being a leading brand when it comes to online product marketing (B2B) and provides tremendous opportunities to buyers and suppliers to explore new business horizons.

It has been observed in the recent past that some individuals/entities are illegally posing themselves as a sister concern of TradeKey.com, with names such as TradeKey.pk, Trade110, World of Trade, TradeKeyIndia etc. In response to this, Tradekey.com has initiated legal proceedings against such individuals/entities. In pursuit of these legal actions against such individual/entities, we have been successful in getting domain name “www.trade110.com” seized/blocked – whereas other legal actions are in the process and are soon expected to be decided in TradeKey’s favor.

It is therefore informed to public at large that TradeKey.com does not have any sister B2B
Website acting on its behalf to solicit suppliers for online B2B services.

It is advised that if you suspect any individual or entity misuses the name of TradeKey.com, or claims to be a sister concern
/ Partner Company of TradeKey, or misrepresents TradeKey in any way for any kind of solicitation, please do check them by emailing us directly at support@tradekey.com, or by calling us at our Operations center at +92-21-111-111-539. This way, you can be assured that the person you are dealing with is (or is not) an actual representative of TradeKey.

We at TradeKey continuously strive to provide our users the best services and unmatched facilities to trade online and also create a safe trading environment for all our users. In this regards, we strongly recommend our valued members to contact us directly for any information, questions, or services.

Click here to visit our Support Page for further information.

Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
Article Comments
USA
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

Re: Beware of Fake TradeKey Websites

By klutwa on Dec 24, 2011 1:26
Do not do business with a website named. Golden-Shopper or and email address:  exporter.jhon@gmail
USA
TCP: 141

Print
Bookmark

By jenny12 on Feb 25, 2012 7:17
 Thanks for sharing such a information with us. Its definitely helps.
China

Print
Bookmark

By AK on Feb 28, 2012 17:05
Name of Company: Tonghai Luxury IM&EX Company
Address: No.355 Shangnan Road, Pudong Zone, Shanghai Shanghai 201318, China
General Manger: Beth
To order, payment by western union must be made to their individual name/account:

Beneficiary Name: First Name is Yonghua and Last Name isYu (ID number: 412726-1981-0821581X) or

Beneficiary Name: First Name is Xiangyangand Last Name is Yao (ID number: 3427-2319-7309-216710)

Furthermore, this website called Tradekey also aids & assists this company in claiming they are your sole agent in Shanghai, China in the link below:http://www1.tradekey.com/profile_view/uid/5893662/Tonghai-Luxury-IM-EX-Company.htm

THIS A FAKE !!! THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL CHEATERS USING FAKE EMAIL REFERENCES TO CONVINCE UNSUSPECTING BUYERS TO DEPOSIT FOR THEIR COACH BAGS!

THEY HAVE MANY OTHER SITES IN TRADEKEY DOING THE SAME CHEAT BUT TRADEKEY DO NOT CARE.

Canada
TCP: 5591

Print
Bookmark

By Optimus Prime on Feb 29, 2012 3:42

@AK: Please note that Tonghai Luxury IM&EX Company has been suspended from TradeKey.com

Malaysia

Print
Bookmark

By NicTan on Mar 5, 2012 6:14
http://www1.tradekey.com/profile_view/uid/5668040/Ningbo-Free-Trade-Zone-Fenjin-Fashion-Trade-Company.htm - this website is controlled by the same syndicate as TONGHAI LUXURY , their method of cheating is to tell customer that they are sole agents for Coach in China, luring you to deposit money with them for a trial bag. The fact is, Coach has no agents/distributors in China! All Coach shops in China are owned by Coach directly!!!

They have used many alias and emails to con innocent traders in tradekey BUT tradekey will not act to stop them.

Some of alias this syndicate used before:
realcoachbags@yahoo.com.cn - Joan Qian

Other alias are : genuineluxurybags@hotmail.com - Beth Zhu, originalbrandhandbags@yahoo.com.cn - Janna Zheng, these alias are all controlled by a guy calling himself Yao. He uses these ladies names to say they are his wife, mother etc.....

To order, payment by western union must be made to their individual name/account:

Beneficiary Name: First Name is Yonghua and Last Name isYu (ID number: 412726-1981-0821581X) or

Beneficiary Name: First Name is Xiangyang and Last Name is Yao (ID number: 3427-2319-7309-216710)

They also used fake email reference controlled by them, if you ask for the reference telephone number, they will never give it.

They can never produce their Coach distributorship certificate also if you ask for it.

They are professional cheats using silver membership to cheat tradekey users and tradekey just keeps a blind eye because they are silver member

Malaysia

Print
Bookmark

By JJMal on Mar 5, 2012 14:19
Yes, what NicTan wrote is true. I was also cheated by http://www1.tradekey.com/profile_view/uid/5668040/Ningbo-Free-Trade-Zone-Fenjin-Fashion-Trade-Company.htm

Beware they are cheaters, they do not sell any Original Coach handbags!!!

BUT tradekey will not do anything about it, so please becareful in tradekey
USA
TCP: 66

Print
Bookmark

By SUCCESS on Mar 15, 2012 18:38
Thank you!  I wish I would have seen these notes before I sent them $236.  Wow!
USA
TCP: 66

Print
Bookmark

By SUCCESS on Mar 15, 2012 18:40
Thank you! I wish I would have seen these notes about Beth Zhu before I sent them $236. Wow!
China
TCP: 134

Print
Bookmark

By General on Jun 11, 2012 8:08
Thanks for the message from Tradekey.com. All the honest suppliers and buyers should hold together to fight with crauds, scammers and cheaters to defend the benefit of all honest businessmen.
Brazil
TCP: -76

Print
Bookmark

THEFT IN THE PLATFORMS B2B

By globo mix The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Jun 20, 2012 14:10
 THIS IS THE REASON, I AM FROM BRAZIL AND I WANT TO REPORT A THEFT THAT SAITE (http://www.king-mall.com) suzan dun is responsible, SOLD ME (5 PLYSTATION 3) AND NOT DELIVERED AND NOT RESPOND OR WORSE MORE MY EMAILS, IF YOU ARE WANTING TO BUY ANYTHING THAT LOOK FOR OTHERS SAITE already proved to be ONLY TO GET bundles and ROUBALAS iS A SCAM, I JUST BOUGHT TO DO A TEST AND WAS STOLEN IN THE FIRST PURCHASE, YOU ALSO WANT TO BE STOLEN? .
  (Http://www.elouzotrade.com), Miss. miss coco is responsible, THIS IS ANOTHER SCAM SAITE ALSO, IF YOU BUY ONE OF THESE TWO SAITES SURE YOU WITH STOLEN sera. I ALREADY WENT. HOW TO RELY ON B2B PLATFORMS ARE NOT GETTING THE SAME PUNISHMENT AND PERMANENTLY BAN OF OUR ENVIRONMENT AND THEN THEY ARE Accredited SAITE BACK WITH ANOTHER NAME CHANGE ONLY SAITE.
THIS IS THE SOLE REASON. CUSTOMERS ARE BEING STOLEN EVERY DAY AND WHAT IS WORSE WITHIN SAITES B2B renown OF HOW AND OTHER ALIBABA.