These sub accounts are able to login at Tradekey on behalf of their parent account and can perform a limited set of actions as allowed by Master account.
1. Click on Manage Sub Accounts
from Trade Tools.
2. Click on Add New Sub Accounts
after click on Manage Sub Accounts.
3. At Add New Sub Account you will have three things.
I. Creation of Sub Account’s User name & Password
: You can create the User Name and password for the Sub account.
II. Selection of User Access Rights
: You can select the rights which you want to give access and assign limits of posting and viewing
III. Create Sub Account Button
: By clicking on it, sub account will be created.
4. After the creation of Sub Accounts all credentials will be display Manage Sub Accounts
. From here you can view the following things;
I. User Name
II. Last Login Date
III. Access Rights
5. Sub Account user name
will be created with Master Account;
E.g. if a master account xyz provide abc as sub account username, the username generated would be "abc-xyz".
6. Master Account/Parent Account can perform following actions in order to manage Sub-Accounts.
I. View Sub Account Activity
II. Edit Sub Account
III. Disable Sub Account
IV. Delete Sub Account
V. Transfer unassigned offers
VI. Account ownership details
7. After clicking on “View Account Activity
”, you can select the Sub Account User and review the Sub accounts performed activity with Dates and Time.
8. By clicking on “Edit
” at Action field, parent account can also edit the Sub Accounts and can change the password
and rights access
. You can also view the used limit of sub account.
9. By clicking on “Disable
” at Action field, parent account can disable any Sub Account. After disabling the Account message will be displayed and the “Enable
” Feature will Viewed, so parent user can enable the account again.
10. By clicking on “Transfer Unassigned Offers
” at Action field, parent account can transfer the posted unassigned offers to sub account holder by assigning the ownership.
11. By clicking on “Account ownership details
” at Action field, parent account can transfer the posted offers of 01 subaccount to another sub account holder by assigning the ownership.
- Just select the subaccount from where you want to transfer
- Select the offer type which you want to transfer from sub account activity
- Select ownership to which you want to transfer the offers.