Get Rewarded for Successful Deals at TradeKey.com

Print Bookmark
Find out how you can gain more trust from buyers....
When buyers & sellers have successful deals together, the benefits of doing business online become much more worthwhile. Sellers benefit by finding long-term buyers and receiving testimonials to get more business, while buyers can be satisfied by trustworthy suppliers.

TradeKey has recently updated its rewards system for suppliers that provide exceptional service to buyers, thus helping new buyers to make an educated decision regarding the supplier they are visiting. Now, suppliers can earn bonus Trust Points simply based on successful transactions with buyers and feedback from them.

The different levels of Trust Points received are as follows:

1. For every transaction between $1 to $2,000, a positive feedback from a buyer can get the seller up to 100 Trust Points*
  2. For every transaction between $2,001 to $5,000, a positive feedback from a buyer can get the seller up to 200 Trust Points*
  3. For every transaction between $5,001 to $10,000, a positive feedback from a buyer can get the seller up to 300 Trust Points*
  4. For every transaction over $10,001, a positive feedback from a buyer can get the seller up to 500 Trust Points*

* - The details of Trust Points allocated are elaborated below:

Transaction Amount Free Member Premium Member [Domestic] Premium Member [International]
$1 to $2,000 20 20 100
$2,001 to $5,000 50 50 200
$5,001 to $10,000 100 100 300
Over $10,000 200 200 500

Conditions for receiving Trust Points based on Positive Buyer Feedback are as follows:

1. Proper Invoice [in order to determine product details]
  2. Proof of Transaction [i.e. payment receipt etc]
  3. Correspondence through TradeKey [i.e. communication logs through Message Center and/or TradeMate.]
  4. Proper comments of buyers regarding the transaction

For more information, please click here for our Trust Points page online or email us at feedback@tradekey.com.
Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
Article Comments
China
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

Re: Get Rewarded for Successful Deals at TradeKey.com

By Cuckoo on Mar 15, 2012 9:12
 I think this is a good way for buyers to distinguish between a trusted supplier, but equallywe have to beware of a supplier registered two accounts, and false trading information todeceive the trust point.Overall I think this is a good idea.
Pakistan
TCP: 254

Print
Bookmark

By OnlineProfessional on Mar 15, 2012 10:06
Well its really great and motivating, it will surely motivates members...
Pakistan
TCP: 448

Print
Bookmark

By Alee The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Mar 15, 2012 10:16
Another WoW initiative that would serve the buyer to filter out the scammers!

Buyers should now make it a habit to report each and every succesful transaction now, and sellers should be chasing buyers and compensate them to earn Trust Points!

China
TCP: 110

Print
Bookmark

By wenwen on Jun 28, 2012 6:48
It really an exciting news for us as we will reward by doing good deal each other. we are happy because of this platform to know each side. I know Tradekey last year as it is famous and now i register an account and post my products here. You can search Sekai International  Co.,Ltd.

Sekai International  Co.,Ltd,specializing in home appliance such as toaster oven,coffee and tea maker, refrigerater,washlet etc. The toaster oven export to Japan and share 50% market there,and have cooperated with Mitsubishi,Toshiba,Zojirushi, etc.The company locate in Foshan,China, take up area of 58,000 square meter and the annual output is 12,000,000 sets. Our brand 'Mamilax' is popular in Japan and well sell in Europe, America and the southeast asia.

we take self-creativity as our principle, customers'demand as guide, hope to create high quality living environment.All our products pass CE/CB/UL/Rosh/FCC/GS certificate.Please login our website to know more about us.www.sekaico.com. (revising our website)

We sincerely hope to have a chance to cooperate with you and welcome your inquiry!

Sekai International Co.,Ltd
Mobile phone:+86-13556858304
Tel:+86-755-27477074
Fax: +86-755-27477013
E-MAIL:et@sekaico.com

USA
TCP: -2

Print
Bookmark

direct Provider of BG/SBLC

By brandon consultant on Feb 19, 2014 7:38

We are broker firm in London-UK, we have direct Provider of BG/SBLC specifically for Lease, The provider is tested and trusted. We have been dealing with the company for past 6 years. Interested Agent/Lessee should contact us for directives. We also give out a loan for project funding

Mr Ben Glacia

11a Wood St, Wakefield

WF1 2EL, United Kingdom

benglacia_consultant@outlook.com

Indonesia
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

By antexfurninesia on Mar 14, 2014 13:40
It's a good way to reward suppliers. I wonder if it is still applied up to now?

Regards,
Paul
CEO Antex Furninesia
www.antexfurninesia.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VJMiCFyvZY