When buyers & sellers have successful deals together, the benefits of doing business online become much more worthwhile. Sellers benefit by finding long-term buyers and receiving testimonials to get more business, while buyers can be satisfied by trustworthy suppliers.
TradeKey has recently updated its rewards system for suppliers that provide exceptional service to buyers, thus helping new buyers to make an educated decision regarding the supplier they are visiting. Now, suppliers can earn bonus Trust Points simply based on successful transactions with buyers and feedback from them.
The different levels of Trust Points received are as follows:
- For every transaction between $1 to $2,000, a positive feedback from a buyer can get the seller up to 100 Trust Points*
- For every transaction between $2,001 to $5,000, a positive feedback from a buyer can get the seller up to 200 Trust Points*
- For every transaction between $5,001 to $10,000, a positive feedback from a buyer can get the seller up to 300 Trust Points*
- For every transaction over $10,001, a positive feedback from a buyer can get the seller up to 500 Trust Points*
* - The details of Trust Points allocated are elaborated below:
||Premium Member [Domestic]
||Premium Member [International]
|$1 to $2,000
|$2,001 to $5,000
|$5,001 to $10,000
Conditions for receiving Trust Points based on Positive Buyer Feedback are as follows:
- Proper Invoice [in order to determine product details]
- Proof of Transaction [i.e. payment receipt etc]
- Correspondence through TradeKey [i.e. communication logs through Message Center and/or TradeMate.]
- Proper comments of buyers regarding the transaction
For more information, please click here for our Trust Points page online or email us at email@example.com.