Be Aware of Alibaba.com Scammers

By Zingshu87 on Jul 1, 2010 7:09
Hi, Be very aware trading on Alibaba.com. I recently did two deals for apparel and electronics items withj trust pass alibaba members and both turned out to be alibaba scams suppliers. The irony is that they were both premium members. I wanted to purchase Apple iPads. The first company that claimed to have the geniune product was wellfaith company in china, yes very well faith. As soon as they got my money, they stopped replying to me. I reported this fraud to Alibaba and to my astonishment they did nothing but keep sending me there alibab spam emails. Infact they blamed ME that its my fault they i didn't research as a buyer. when I asked them what was the point of asking buyers to chose premium mebers and what use of the trust pass either but they insist that this is not there concern and after that theyy stop even bother answering. They just gave the alibaba scammer company -20 points and as far as I know they are still listed on Alibaba website. The second company I only ordered a sample because of my bad experience on Alibaba and they too scammed me and I never heard from them was Shanghai Yajin Electronic and Technical Products Co., Ltd Be very aware of trading on Alibaba.
Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
China
TCP: 160

Print
Bookmark
Related Comments
UK
TCP: 222

Print
Bookmark

Re: Be Aware of Alibaba.com Scammers? www.ecshing.com

By torbados on Jul 1, 2010 16:30
DO NOT BUY FROM ALIBABA.COM I HAVE JUST BEEN SCAMMED BY www,ecshing.com email address great.shing456@hotmail.com,susan lee? lee susan I PAID FOR AN APPLE IPAD 16GB+WI-FI+3G WITH WESTERN UNION, THEY SENT ME TODAY AN IPOD NANO,WHEN I EMAILED HER,SHE SAID IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE THAT I GOT AN IPOD,AND THEN SAID IT WAS www.ems.com.cn FAULT AS THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO PACK  AND SHIP THE ITEMS OUT,HAT A LOAD OF CRAP,     DO NOT BUY FROM THEM PLEASE... 
Canada
TCP: 5586

Print
Bookmark

Re: Be Aware of Alibaba.com Scammers

By Optimus Prime on Jul 2, 2010 5:48
It would obviously also be a good idea if you post this on Alibaba's forums as well. Furthermore, do file a complaint with Alibaba in order for them to investigate your issue.
USA
TCP: 112

Print
Bookmark

By importexport on Jul 14, 2010 1:13
I need help,
I just got $1500 stolen from by alibaba. I think it was just alibaba creating a fake company and stealing money. I got nothing in return and alibaba removed the fake company.

I am making a public posting to request the ADRESS of alibaba , Jack Ma, and Alibaba.com companies

Please post any information about heir office locations, building locations, and and addresses and phone numbers you have.

I have contacted them over twenty times and alibaba.com has only sent me a fax number.

Thank you for your help

Canada
TCP: 5586

Print
Bookmark

By Optimus Prime on Jul 14, 2010 6:53
Please do check the Alibaba website for their contact information. They have posted their contacts and addresses at the link below:

http://news.alibaba.com/specials/aboutalibaba/contact.html

USA
TCP: 124

Print
Bookmark

By Gems on Jul 15, 2010 0:28
With a name like Alibaba I would not even trust that site. His forty Theives must be hard at work stealing all those peoples hard earned money.
China
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

By Odearland on Aug 2, 2010 10:17
VERY BEWARE OF those ALIBABA SCAM companies specially this WellFaith Chinese Comapny. They claimed that they have brand new genuine products of Apple iphone 4. We ordered 50pcs of Apple and all we got are cheap chinese knock off phones.

They are not refundign us our money and not attending our calls anymore. There is same person attending phone saying he cannot speak english. I reported to every fraud scam reporting alibaba.com email but nothing happens. They are paid member of alibaba.

If anyone here knows some other ways to report this alibaba scam company please tell me soon.

odear armendio

USA
TCP: 104

Print
Bookmark

By peterjames87 on Aug 4, 2010 10:06
damn!  If i searched earlier i would have saved myself from being scammed by above mentioned alibaba scam company. they are alibaba gold member so i thought they are among the god ones but I didn't knew that alibaba.com facilitate these scam companies by allowing any one to become gold member by spending some bucks and then scam alibaba buyers members. I asked for the sample first and they did sent me an original nokia E70. But then I ordered 50 pieces and they send me fake knock off phones. I tried to contact that scammer but they are not receiving my calls and not replying to my emails. When i complaint to alibaba fraud email, they told me that anyone can be a gold member by paying mentioned amount and they do no investigation. So they actually encouraging scammers to scam buyers on alibaba.

Think twice before doing business with alibaba scam companies!!
Denmark
TCP: 126

Print
Bookmark

By DK Buyer on Aug 6, 2010 20:04

ShanDong Levitt Tech Co., Ltd is a hoax company. They are very kindly in their mails and they reply fast. When you call them, they answer and you think it's a  real company, but they are not. It's a hoax company.

If you receive anything from them, it's only cheap shit like copy-watches and not what you have paid for. They also use the trick to give you false Track / trace numbers, so you think everything is ok.

Name:               ShanDong Levitt Tech Co., Ltd
Address:       103,NO 57,xiangyun road, DeZhou, Shandong,China
Tel.:                    86-773-5650242
E-mail:               levitt-tech@yahoo.com.cn
Seller:                Yuan XU

Their Western Union informations:

First Name:      ZHONGZHENG
Last Name:      LIU
Address:           NANNING GUANGXI
Zip code:           530001
Contry:              CHINA

Their Bank informations:

Bank of China:GUILIN,GUANGXI
First Name:      ZHONGZHENG
Last Name:      LIU
Account:           4805930-0188-064657-5
Swift Code:  BKCHCNBJ49C
Address:           LIJIANGROAD NO.7,GUILIN,CHINA

USA

Print
Bookmark

By scout4usc on Aug 7, 2010 3:18
 Yes, I learned the hard way also. Another thing I learned - to be become a Premium Member ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PAY A FEE. NOTHING ELSE! Pay $1,000 and you're a Premium Member.

These people make MILLIONS! MILLIONS! 

Oh well. 

On another note - does anyone have the name(s) of honest TV distributors? My market is the USA. 

Thank you,
Ryan Manfred
UK

Print
Bookmark

By albertaa on Aug 11, 2010 8:07
be very cautious with alibaba.com scammers. Recently this alibaba gold member scammed me. They stole my 800 Us dollars

Alibaba Gold Member Company: Chengyangzhou Int′l Trading LTD
Account Number: 4552307-0188-008149-5
Account Name: Chengyang Zhou
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ720
Bank Address: Bank Of , FuJian Branch.136 Wusi Road, Fuzhou,
Zip Code: 350003
Authorized Signature: Chengyang Zhou
Total amount:$1350.00
This company FRAUD AND FRAUD

be very aware of alibaba scammers