Concerning the 2014 international fulfillment service ---what should we do ?

By Cooper on Apr 24, 2014 8:19

Concerning the 2014 international fulfillment service ---what should we do ?

At first ,i want to develope the china market ,and i heard that there can be save manpower and energy and save money to do some business in china ,so i begin to search on the internet and also get some information from my friends ! The logistics companies they recommended to us ,and then i will spare some of the business to the logistics partners to have a try ,and all my purpose is to check whether we can cooperate and to establish a long-term buness or not ! 

Later i have some logistics partners ,perhaps at that time is Ok for me ,but it is hard to manage and often confused of the packages and the channels ,so it takes efforts to do that ,then i just want to compress all my business to one company ,and it will be clear and convenient to do the business ,how i wish that i had such a good logistics company ! 

And then to slove the problems are the most important to decide that whether i want to develope the china market or not ,for that i am tired of the patterns of present ,my orders are less and less ,because the shipping methods are so stuck that paypal dispute is more and more because of the shipping ,and logistics company have no reply about the packages problems ,i feel pity about my website ,i created him and operate and makes him live ,but now it is dying ,my heart is sad ,perhaps you can not understand me ,even i just want to drop the dreams to establish the business and find a job .....

At last i saw a website of http://www.parcelfromchina.com .And i am very sensitive to parcels and the logistics ,so i clicked the website ,to be exactly , i clicked my cloud in my heart ,Shzen Royal Logiostic Company , i am hurried to find the functions that i can use! To my surprise , they offer the professional range of parcel post services & worldwide express service. We work with you to provide shipping and fulfillment services tailored especially to your businesses exact needs. this sentence amazed me ,so i continue studying it ! And it is easy to understand how their system functionally and effectively at the same time they offered verious service can save a lot of process ,so i can not wait to have a visit.....

Finally ,i clicked the “contact us” then i called them ,then we have an appointment to visit  ,just like we have been good friends for many years already once again i was amazed by their warehouse service ! They can help you to contact all the suppliers and just can help me to ship all my products to their warehouse and so on.It just like the warehouse standing there all for me ,you know my feeling ? And my dream and ambition is burning in my heart......

Here i have acquired many profits from PFC ,they can also handle fulfillment orders to your retail clients as well as your individual customers. I just want more persons who just have the same situation like me to move on ....

Here are some information about them 

PFC Logistic Solutions fulfillment center processes hundreds of orders per day for customers in a wide variety of different business areas. 

ñ  Health and beauty

ñ  Electronics

ñ  Children's Toys

ñ  Clothing

ñ  Books, CD’s and DVDs

ñ  Homeware and gardenware

ñ  Gadgets, medical equipment, dry foods, merchandise, literature...

An order that is packed incorrectly can lose you a customer, so it is very important that your order fulfillment provider has very low error rates!

At PFC Logistics Solutions, we take great care in choosing qualified staff for our pick and pack operation as each individual is first trained, then monitored for both accuracy and efficiency.

Our pick and pack processes at our order fulfillment center are covered by our strict quality systems so procedures are in place to ensure accurate picking and packing.

Flexibility becomes extremely important when you are picking and packing a wide variety of product types that come in all shapes and sizes, and with SKU counts ranging from 1 to 500 ! 

Your stock can be called off for single orders, small consignments, or bulk shipments, and we have storage options to handle a variety of stock sizes.

As order pickers use the system to pull appropriate items and quantities the packing department serves as the second QC check as every order receives 100% Quality Control verification.

Order distribution is typically the highest cost involved in fulfilling an order, and our China and international postal and courier rates are hard to beat.

So once we have picked and packed an order we are able to offer a wide range of China and international postal and courier services to get it to your customer, whether that's a consumer or business address, anywhere in the world.

We are able to offer a range of postal services and packet and parcel services from our order fulfillment center including signed-for and traceable options.

Our mail order distribution prices are often what makes our overall mail order fulfillment solution the most cost effective, as postage is typically one of the most costly parts of running an e-commerce business.

Samples of our cost savings that our order fulfillment services can offer include:

ñ  A 4 day postal service to the UK with Royal Mail Post starting from $3.50!

ñ  Hong Kong Post Service to the USA starting from just $0.57!

ñ  International packet services that can be 50% cheaper than Carriers advertised rates!

Orders packed and ready for shipping worldwide using one of our discounted shipping services.

The end of the end ,i want to tell you is that now PFC is offered free fulfillment service for us because of our orders soaring ,my original idea has been come true ,now i am not in china ,but almost my business in china --Saving the manpower and energy and management .... It is the right thing you should to do if you are still hanging around about your business and logistics .

Now their system has been updated :http://www.pfcexpress.com/enOrderIndex.aspx.

Skype:pfcalan  email: alan@parcelfromchina.com . Phone +8618680334436

Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
China
TCP: 150

Print
Bookmark