Any LEGIT Apple iPhone seller? How to determined? Pls help

By IHATEScammers on Jul 5, 2009 15:57
Hi All,

I'm looking for Original New, unlocked Apple iPhone. Has anyone ever had any authentic supplier here. I got one reply just now...but I'm a bit unsure about it. How to find out? What are the essential pointers to questioning them? My first idea  is "Must Accept PayPal only." NO WU, No Bank transfer, etc.

PLs help.

Thanks.
Malaysia
TCP: 112

Print
Bookmark
Answer the Question
Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
Answers to this Question
Ukraine
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

Re: Any LEGIT Apple iPhone seller? How to determined? Pls help

By espritdecorp on Aug 5, 2009 22:01
Hi, did you succeed to find any legit iphone seller, if yes, be a friend sent me contacts please to andrewkladchenko@gmail.com 
Puerto Rico
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

By musica17 on Feb 12, 2010 5:44
 Hi:

I need this information too.  If anyone can help me, I will be very grateful. 

Thanks,

LS
Estonia
TCP: 112

Print
Bookmark

By dzd88 The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Mar 10, 2010 12:27
hello!!  i   sell  apple iphone 3 gs  32 gb     my  reiting  ebay 1300   dzd8805@hotmail.com  write me
Canada
TCP: 5591

Print
Bookmark

By Optimus Prime on Apr 14, 2010 6:08
Im sure you can contact TradeKey's Feedback Department to get info on them. They monitor feedbacks for suppliers so you can ask them if they've had any complaints from them. You can email them at feedback@tradekey.com and ask about this company.
USA
TCP: -74

Print
Bookmark

By ScamWatcher on May 6, 2010 21:09

BEWARE OF SHOPVOGUE21.COM

THESE PEOPLE ARE TOTAL SCAMMERS! PAYPAL WILL DO NOTHING TO PROTECT YOU!! PAYPAL CANNOT CONTROL THEIR WEBSITE, SO YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK!! DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ELECTRONICS OR BRANDED ITEMS FROM CHINA! THEY ARE COMPLETE LIARS AND SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE!!!!! I LOST $6,300!!! DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO THESE SELFISH IDIOTS!! THESE PEOPLE DO NOT CARE A LICK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR MONEY! BEWARE!!!!!

HANFENG INTERNATIONAL TRADING COMPANY

TEL: 011-86-20-3588-0661

FAX: 011-86-20-3588-0662

68 Shamian South Street, Liwan District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province. China  P.C510000

http://www.shopvogue21.com/

OTHER EMAILS THEY USE:

Shopvogue21@hotmail.com

Ecvogue@hotmail.com

Names they use:

Huang Yao

Mary

Kate

Paypal e-mail address:

yao0828@hotmail.com

They are paypal verified, but trust me they are SCAMMERS!!!!! THEY WILL SEND YOU A BOX WITH NOTHING IN IT OR A BOX WITH A PAIR OF SHOES, OR A T-SHIRT.

WWW.SHOPVOGUE21.COM IS A SCAM - THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!!

ALL OF THESE ASIAN WEBSITES PROMISING BRANDED ITEMS ARE SCAMMERS!  THE ITEMS WILL EITHER NEVER COME OR BE COUNTERFEIT. THE ITEMS COST WAY MORE IN CHINA THAN THEY DO IN AMERICA AND OTHER COUNTRIES.

BEWARE OF THESE CRUEL, SICK, GREEDY, AND EVIL PEOPLE.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

COMPLETE AND TOTAL LOWLIFES

SHOPVOGUE21.COM = SCAM

USA
TCP: -74

Print
Bookmark

By ScamWatcher on May 21, 2010 1:32

BEWARE OF SHOPVOGUE21.COM

THESE PEOPLE ARE TOTAL SCAMMERS! PAYPAL WILL DO NOTHING TO PROTECT YOU!! PAYPAL CANNOT CONTROL THEIR WEBSITE, SO YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK!! DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ELECTRONICS OR BRANDED ITEMS FROM CHINA! THEY ARE COMPLETE LIARS AND SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE!!!!! I LOST $6,300!!! DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO THESE SELFISH IDIOTS!! THESE PEOPLE DO NOT CARE A LICK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR MONEY! BEWARE!!!!!

HANFENG INTERNATIONAL TRADING COMPANY

TEL: 011-86-20-3588-0661

FAX: 011-86-20-3588-0662

68 Shamian South Street, Liwan District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province. China  P.C510000

http://www.shopvogue21.com/

OTHER EMAILS THEY USE:

Shopvogue21@hotmail.com

Ecvogue@hotmail.com

Names they use:

Huang Yao

Mary

Kate

Paypal e-mail address:

yao0828@hotmail.com

They are paypal verified, but trust me they are SCAMMERS!!!!! THEY WILL SEND YOU A BOX WITH NOTHING IN IT OR A BOX WITH A PAIR OF SHOES, OR A T-SHIRT.

WWW.SHOPVOGUE21.COM IS A SCAM - THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!!

ALL OF THESE ASIAN WEBSITES PROMISING BRANDED ITEMS ARE SCAMMERS!  THE ITEMS WILL EITHER NEVER COME OR BE COUNTERFEIT. THE ITEMS COST WAY MORE IN CHINA THAN THEY DO IN AMERICA AND OTHER COUNTRIES.

BEWARE OF THESE CRUEL, SICK, GREEDY, AND EVIL PEOPLE.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

COMPLETE AND TOTAL LOWLIFES

SHOPVOGUE21.COM = SCAM

Canada
TCP: 5591

Print
Bookmark

By Optimus Prime on May 21, 2010 4:57
@ScamWatcher

If you still havent received the products yet, I would recommend that you immediately contact the FraudWatch Department at fraudwatch@tradekey.com so that they can start investigating your case. Also, be sure to provide them the payment receipts/invoice and any & all emails from the sellers or chat conversation logs (if saved). The FraudWatch Department will then act on your complaint to have this issue resolved at the earliest.
USA
TCP: 12

Print
Bookmark

By sonjaPVB on May 24, 2010 21:48

Hi, yeah, this is the conundrum-Due Diligence.  Since Apple DOES have the iPhones assembled in China at Foxconn, you can bet that there ARE valid Apple suppliers there.  The best idea is tolet them know that will will have a "PreOrder Inspection" required in order to do business with them, and you will not know when that person/agent will be there to do so.

I just got that detail myself from a blogger to this site-Julie Mayer, who is supplying us with 2 Contacts in China that do only that.  It may cost a fee, but will be well worth it to insure at least with OUR orders that we are receiving the real deal. 

I have also requested at least 2 valid customer references, and don't take no for an answer, nor email references, although you can check them and their Ip address through Google Whosis, as well as the supplier emails.  having a web site is also no insurance as I found using www.headelec.com which had an amazingly sharp web site, but now, 5K later, you can not find them.

And of course, the moment a few of my "Suppliers" that have made reasonable (not too-good-to-be-true offers) are verified as legit I will let you know.  I have also had some luck with Craigslist in locating people who got a new Apple with their contract but would rather have the cash.  Simply get the model# and IMEI while you are on the phone with them-don't give them any advance warning to obtain another one from someone else!
Julie's email: nikejordan4u@hotmail.com

Sonja Taylor  stlb_2000@yahoo.com

Canada
TCP: 106

Print
Bookmark

By moodrah on Oct 19, 2010 0:53
 has anyone found success in finding a legitimate dealer of the apple Iphone 4?
UK
TCP: 106

Print
Bookmark

By dosser on Oct 28, 2010 16:42
NO ALL SCAMMERS
SCAMMED BY TOP365 TRADE