anyone know christian welfare international superstore?

By scazzi on Aug 2, 2009 23:21
is serious or is a scammer? thanks regards
Germany
TCP: 10

Print
Bookmark
Answer the Question
Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
Answers to this Question
USA
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

Re: anyone know christian welfare international superstore?

By Psmeds on Feb 13, 2010 18:04
They were good a few years back, had some problems early in 09 but seem to be back and doing well again. Recieved from them in 2010. No promises if they'll last this time around but for now they seem good. Good luck!
UK

Print
Bookmark

By TRADER 47 on Apr 11, 2010 8:47
 Yes I have dealt with them 3 years. They sent me 9000 fake pills $450 down the drain.
They selectively scam and often send pills out that have no effect.
Christina Sharper does not even try to put matters right she just ignores e mails.She admitted her pills where fake.
Take your chance if you want.
The only people who think the oxycotin is any good is people with no experience of the real thing.
I have lost respect for them after doing business 3 years.Sending fake pills is a low thing to do considering they cost next to nothing in Pakistan.
Canada
TCP: 5586

Print
Bookmark

By Optimus Prime on Apr 21, 2010 3:27
Its a good idea to first check their business license, specially if they have a valid pharmaceutical license with the current dates. Also, have the license checked through any relevant authorities before making large orders. Furthermore, you can always contact the Feedback Department at feedback@tradekey.com to know more about them. They monitor feedbacks for all companies and should be able to help you there.
UK

Print
Bookmark

By BERTYBOY on Jun 4, 2010 20:41
DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE THESE ARE GOOD SCAMMERS THEY HAVE THERE OWN WEBSITE AND THE PRICES ARE TO GOOD TO BE TRUE! I LOST $350 ON MY FIRST ORDER AND THEY JUST KEEP COMING UP WITH EXCUSES EVERY TIME I CONTACT THEM.  IF YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY BY ALL MEANS ORDER FROM THEM BUT I WOULD SERIOUSLY GIVE THEM A HEAVY BODY SWERVE! TYPICAL PACKYS
Canada
TCP: 5586

Print
Bookmark

By Optimus Prime on Jun 7, 2010 5:36
@ bertyboy
If you still havent received the products yet, I would recommend that you immediately contact the FraudWatch Department at fraudwatch@tradekey.com so that they can start investigating your case. Also, be sure to provide them the payment receipts/invoice and any & all emails from the sellers or chat conversation logs (if saved). The FraudWatch Department will then act on your complaint to have this issue resolved at the earliest.

Also, do read the link below to see just exactly why its never a good idea to go for lower prices:

Prices TOO Good To Be True... or are they?
USA

Print
Bookmark

By elli on Aug 25, 2010 5:02
I did recieve an order from them recently.  Not complete & took a month.  Said they would send the remainder with my next order (but there won't be another order from me).  Emails bouncing back. 
USA

Print
Bookmark

By Drew on Jan 26, 2011 5:56
  I have had good dealings with this supplier in the past. However at one point my shipment was sent to another customer in the same providence (who coincidently was proven to have a very similar name as my receiver), and our dealings severed at that point. They never accused anyone of a conspiracy to rip them off,but they lost interest in dealing with us after that point. I would recommend sealed, brand name products from them, they sent my materials before I even paid, multiple times. Not the signs of a scam artist...
Canada

Print
Bookmark

By Kaylee on Oct 27, 2011 22:55
 They scammed in $200
maybe selective scammer idk
just know they scammed me