Buyers not sending feedbacks

By Optimus Prime on Feb 23, 2011 4:03

TradeKey.com strives to provide its user base with the best possible services when it comes to conducting business online. Buyers and sellers use TradeKey.com to conduct transactions worth millions every day. Still, there are several instances where unsuspecting buyers may fall victim to a scam, largely due to attractive “too-good-to-be-true” offers.

Several postings on the TradeKey Community indicate that buyers are indeed facing problems when dealing with scammers. In response to this, TradeKey does have a dedicated FraudWatch Team that takes prompt action against any & all sellers that are reported for fraudulent activities. However, they can only accomplish this once a buyer submits a complaint through the “Report Fraud” feature at the seller’s profile along with the appropriate evidence.

Sadly, this isn’t picking steam as buyers are either unaware of how or who to contact in cases of fraud, or are reluctant to report a seller for unknown reasons. Case in point: in December 2010 at least 25 buyers posted details of how they were scammed by international sellers. All of these buyers were instructed on how to report the sellers to TradeKey, so that appropriate action could be taken. However, only 8 out of the 25 buyers reported fraud against the sellers, meaning only 35% of these postings could be properly investigated. The rest of the 65% were either never heard from again, or continue to post on the forum, despite being repeatedly instructed on how to report fraud.

There could be several reasons why buyers try to avoid reporting a seller:

1.    Being frustrated and not wanting to do anything with TradeKey anymore

2.    Not believing that any concrete action could take place

3.    Not in possession of supporting evidence such as payment receipts, emails etc.

4.    Being threatened by the seller on any pretense

5.    Not wanting to take up the matter with law enforcement agencies... and many more.

What these buyers fail to realize is that by not reporting these sellers, they’re practically letting them continue to target other buyers unabated and simply get away with it. Victimized buyers that hold out on filing a complaint are not only getting any kind of resolution to their issue, but also putting other buyers at risk by not providing a negative feedback. While such buyers are more than welcome to post on the Community, this sadly does not translate to anything productive if a proper report with evidence isn’t filed.

Filing a report is easy. First, be absolutely sure that the seller has scammed you. You will realize this once the seller no longer continues contact with you if the products were not delivered even after the due date. Next, gather all the evidence you have of this transaction (such as your emails, chat logs, payment receipts etc). After that, simply visit the seller’s profile and click “Report Fraud” on the left. A form will appear where you can provide an account of what exactly happened with the seller, and attach the evidence that you have. Click ‘Submit’ and you’re done.

Click How to Report Fraud?to find out how you can file your complaint against fraudulent sellers at TradeKey.com.

We hope that buyers reporting on the Community will also report the case directly to FraudWatch so that their issues can be investigated at the earliest. Cooperation of buyers in this regard is highly appreciated.

Stay Safe... Trade Safe.

Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
Canada
TCP: 5591

Print
Bookmark
Related Comments
USA
TCP: 8

Print
Bookmark

Re: Buyers not sending feedbacks

By BR Home Products on Mar 1, 2011 18:10
Yes, some buyers are giving ratings and comments on the sellers profile page and reporting to the Tradekey fraud dept  -- like me.  However, then Tradekey doesn't  note the buyer's rating/comments on the seller's trustpoint page, profile page, etc.  Just putting points and how many feedbacks there have been is woefully inadequate, as I just witnessed another person get ripped off by the same company I did, but had my comments been put on the sellers page/trustpoints page/profile page, it would likely have prevented it.

As my very first buy using Tradekey was an apparent scam, this site must be chock full of scammers. 

Sure Tradekey is growing -- growing in fraud sellers and victims.

If Tradekey wants to enjoy favorable status and grow in legitimate ways, it also needs to place all buyer's ratings/comments on the seller's front page, on the seller's trust points page and on the seller's profile page.

Spain
TCP: 108

Print
Bookmark

By appleprincess on Mar 3, 2011 21:02
Proven!!! site of fraud! Tradekey will try to contact the supplier with complaints...but that's the end.

I guess, it's better if they will coordinate it with the BUSINESS LICENSING DIVISION of each COUNTRY so that they will not issue or they will cancel any licenses with these companies..

Also, they should ask for legit requirements for each subs and verify it first before letting them do any transactions online.
Spain
TCP: 108

Print
Bookmark

By appleprincess on Mar 3, 2011 21:02
Proven!!! site of fraud! Tradekey will try to contact the supplier with complaints...but that's the end.

I guess, it's better if they will coordinate it with the BUSINESS LICENSING DIVISION of each COUNTRY so that they will not issue or they will cancel any licenses with these companies..

Also, they should ask for legit requirements for each subs and verify it first before letting them do any transactions online.
Belgium
TCP: -516

Print
Bookmark

By Electronics The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Jun 3, 2011 2:29
Every China company who claim to sell Brand name electronics on TradeKey are Fake.  This entire site is a scam designed to steal your money.  The  administrators of this site do nothing to ensure safe trading and the Goldkey and Point system is also fake.  Do Not Use This Site! 

Canada
TCP: 5591

Print
Bookmark

By Optimus Prime on Jun 6, 2011 5:26
@Electronics.

I beg to differ from your opinion regarding TradeKey's course of action against sellers that conduct fraud.

In fact, since buyers were educated regarding the importance of how to file fraud complaints not long ago via this thread, nearly 95% of the sellers reported on these very forums have been suspended from TradeKey. The rest still need proper evidence and follow-ups from buyers, which apparently did not happen and thus sellers may evade any action.

Therefore, TradeKey can and will only take appropriate action if & when a proper complaint with evidence is filed. It wasn't too hard for the 95% above, so why not for the rest?

And as always, do remember that buyers can only avoid getting scammed if they use due diligence and safe trading precautions.
Vietnam
TCP: 166

Print
Bookmark

By mrtuan145 on Dec 3, 2014 13:53
  Hello everybody, i'm seller from Viet Nam and have over 5 years experence about UG. If you need you something make money you can contact me everytime!
-Y!M: matden_ug
- Email: seller.vn13@gmail.com

***********----------WU TRANSFER-----------************
I also sell WU transfer

WU Tranfer 100$=1000$
... more money price good.

-----------------DUMPS (track 1,2)-----------------
 Examples: 
416003|%B4160030002017767^JACKSON/ JOHNSON B^170210100000609800465000000|4160030002017767=17021010000060980465|2014-10-29 12:04:45
420767|%B4207670120167328^BOICHUK/OLEKSANDR^17081010000000110000000|4207670120167328=17081010000011000000|2014-10-29 12:04:45
All country.( price >40$/Dump
-------------i have CVV all country----------------
List cc i have and price:
Us ( vis,mas ) = 4$/1cvv
Us ( dis,amex ) = 8$/1cvv
Uk ( vis,mas ) = 12$/1cvv
Uk ( amex,dis) = 20$/1cvv
Au = 10$/1cvv
Ca = 10$/1cvv
Eu = 20$/1cvv
+ Italy = 20$/1cvv
+ Spain = 20$/1cvv
+ Denmark = 25$/1cvv
+ Sweden = 20$/1cvv
+France: 18$/1
+Germany: 18$/1
Asia = 15$/1cvv
==============================================================
-I can check balance in cvv,balance hight and good price will be as
you like and price agreements.
-If you buy more 50, I will sell for you better price cheap (usa=2$)
-I only accept with PM , BTC, Money Gran and Western Union
-I will discount my price for you if you are reseller buy everyday or
you buy much.
-I promise cc of me very good and fresh all with good price if have
problem you change CC not good. I sure you will happy if bussiness
with me.
-But with WU i only accept > 50$ , if < 50$ i only acc
-If u are seller and not buy please don't contact me.
-I very hate do scam or rip and i don't want who scam me.
-I alway sent to CVV when you payment all money. if you want test, you can buy 1CVV( but us not sell <5CVV).
-Thanks read my thread . Hope you are better customer and we can to
work a long time.=.=!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Y!H: matden_ug
Mail: seller.vn13@gmail.com
---------Thank for read--------------