How to Check a Company's Feedback?

By Optimus Prime on Mar 15, 2011 5:44
If you are currently visiting any companies at TradeKey.com and would like to know more about them, simply send Complete Company Name or Profile Link from TradeKey.com in an email to feedback@tradekey.com . TradeKey's Feedback Department  will then check the company for you and provide you the required feedback that will help you make a decision to choose your next trading partner.
Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
Canada
TCP: 5591

Print
Bookmark
Related Comments
Poland
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

Re: How to Check a Company's Feedback?

By quigy on Aug 23, 2011 18:53
 Did anybody use this kind of checking companies? How is it works? Is it useful?
Philippines
TCP: 104

Print
Bookmark

By jomzangel on Sep 13, 2011 22:52
i have not tried this yet but i will now.. lol

tell me if uv had any luck already @  user from poland

Pakistan
TCP: 1842

Print
Bookmark

By marketing expert The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Sep 21, 2011 7:21
There is another way to check the credibility of the company that is from their clients worldwide. You can  request from the company atleast 3- 4  references from their clients worldwide . If these clients give you good reference about  this company, then there is no need to fear.
UAE
TCP: 64

Print
Bookmark

By loveuae on Oct 10, 2011 6:46
Dear marketing expert,

How can i check there castoumer from where i can got that data?
Pakistan
TCP: 1842

Print
Bookmark

By marketing expert The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Oct 10, 2011 11:37

You need to ask the company (seller) to provide you the reference of their clients worldwide.

USA
TCP: 122

Print
Bookmark

By computerman on Oct 25, 2011 0:20
I tried this feedback and they got back to me and told me that positive was 0 and negative was 0 on the company I asked about.  So I am wondering how a big time international company can have no positive feedback after 2 years of being a 4000 points gold member?  Now I'm suspicious.  It doesn't ring true.
Canada
TCP: 5591

Print
Bookmark

By Optimus Prime on Oct 25, 2011 6:13
Getting 4000 Trust Points could be for several other reasons apart from customer feedback. To know more, please check the following link:

http://www.tradekey.com/otherpages_trustpoints.htm
Malaysia
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

By Ryde Jr on Nov 30, 2011 6:10
Guys , have you come across any credible company here which sells LCD TV (samsung)...would love to have some contacts...btw heard of this company Focalbuys.com, please check and let me know

thaxx budddies
France
TCP: 104

Print
Bookmark

controle d'une entreprise

By veronathan on Jan 19, 2012 19:52
 quelqu'un a t il déja travaillé avec HK Sun-Star Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd et me dire ce qu'elle vaut merci
USA
TCP: 16

Print
Bookmark

By joestall50 on Feb 16, 2012 0:02
Hey does anyone know a reliable company that sells actual Apple iphones. I am sick and tiered of being Scammed!!!