Why Buyers interested for lower price only?

By texagent on Sep 3, 2009 23:41
I think Buyers have to realise the minimum price of product. They should not look the attractive price only. Why they accept deal knowing the price is almost impossible? Importing any product Buyer should servey their own market about the price range which is actual.

But sometime they know it is almost Impossible to offer, they only see the profitability.
Which makes harm for him finally.

Buyer's should avoid the unrealistic price offer and mark immediately fraud.

I can even tell you some Buyers are making the situation that finally influence a supplier to become thief. Why they interested to buy lower than production cost?  I agree sometime stock goods are cheaper than production. But that should be in a range. They should think in a way, if the products are so cheap then why the supplier not interested to sell their local market?
Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
Bangladesh
TCP: 62

Print
Bookmark
Related Comments
UAE
TCP: 114

Print
Bookmark

Re: Why Buyers interested for lower price only?

By Avelina on Oct 1, 2009 10:59
Hi,
     In my opinion buyers are interested in low price because of risk in buying. Unfortunately the product if turn out to be defected, then loss of low price would hurt less rather cost of heavy price.
Pakistan
TCP: 106

Print
Bookmark

By Ali on Nov 11, 2009 19:07
I agree with the guy who made this topic..

Even I am a supplier of boxing & martial arts equipments. Almost every buyer go for price. Even buyers want best quality at a very low price. They don't care about faulty loss, if this going to happen then the buyers won't give big orders.

Every body wants to earn profit but they want more then 100% profit from there goods. Money matters..

Only brands are paying good money for not comprising in ther quality and goodwill.
Canada
TCP: 5591

Print
Bookmark

By Optimus Prime on Apr 14, 2010 6:45
Food for thought indeed.
China
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

By Amily The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Apr 28, 2010 8:44
Hi,everyone,

As a buyer,everyone need they can got a lowest price of the products,then they can resell them for got more profite.But i think the price is not the lowest the best.It is the market price is better.

Many buyers hope to got the lower and lower price,but as a supplier,We have to pay for the high shipping cost,and the cost of products.So if the buyers need too lower price,we can't do it.We hope to do long term business with a buyer,so we need to supplier the high quality products,the high quality products is expensive than the bad quality products.So if we offer the high quality products,we can offer lower price,if we offer lower price,we can't offer high quality product,how can we do?

So i hope that as a buyer can understand the supplier,the supplier aslo understand buyers,and find out a mid price,can be agree each other.Then the business is going on.

www chenxitrading com
chenxitrade at hotmail dot com

China
TCP: -886

Print
Bookmark

By merry on May 6, 2010 4:30

hi ,i am merry ,we do plastic card making material and mini speakr ,www.szguch.com

Good quality and low price is contrary .everyone buyers should know this !

Maybe only want to low the risk of meeting bad supplier !

Choosing a good supplier is very important!

Hong Kong
TCP: 106

Print
Bookmark

By Vince on May 6, 2010 8:29

I think mostly why buyers are only interested in low price is due to reducing risk on the internet. Since there are many scammers, it increase the buyers consciousness, however, it has transformed to a stage that buyers are only looking for low price.
As a supplier of women's handbags, I do encounter many clients who do not understand how much materials and production costs. They do not understand that as manufacturers we have a lot of costs to bare. How are you going to buy a $1 bag and sell for $100? I do not understand. Please all buyers realize that as suppliers we are not trying to rip off our customers rather we want to build a long term relationship as selling quality products. It is the buyer who gets blamed for selling tacky products and lose business in the end. Because the lower buyers drive down the price, the cost of materials will also reflect on the price, therefore buyers get lower quality products. No business is going to do a lose deal for anyone. 
So I really hope that buyers understand you pay for what you get. Most importantly it is not as cheap as everyone in the world think it is to produce things in China as the chinese yuan is rising. 

Thanks to whoever started this topic.  

China

Print
Bookmark

By ksharptools com on May 9, 2010 7:46
to avoid risk and use lower price to carry all cost that might happen !  also i think lower price couldn't let you got good quality goods . so all depends you .
 PR: wait...  I: wait...  L: wait...  LD: wait...  I: wait... wait...  Rank: wait...  Traffic: wait...  Price: wait...  C: wait...
India
TCP: 112

Print
Bookmark

By ahmedkhan2020 on Jun 19, 2010 15:42
Yes friend, I totally agree with you. It is very difficult for trading company's to understand who is scammers and who is doing genuine business. We simply get attracted towards low price offer. But before going to start business transactions the suppliers company must be carefully verified. We can get the number of consultancies who deal with this kinds of jobs. One which i know is below the URL,
But this company verify within the india. if we get this kind of verification company's then that would be hassle free for the international customers.
http://www.globalenterp.ucoz.com 
Australia

Print
Bookmark

By Rob on Jul 5, 2010 22:47
I am a buyer, it is not that I am only interested in lower price.  I in making a fair profit after customs duties and government tax but I am also cautious because it seems that most if not all businesses trading on these sites as wholesalers, manufacturers etc are just scammers.

To combat the scammers, the only real way that I can think of is to utulise the services of some kind of  escrow either www.escrow.com or www.moneybookers.com .

On the three sites that I have tried so far all that I have found is scammers/fraudsters trying to either pass off fakes for low prices or "traders" trying to steal peoples money by western union, money gram, bank transfer etc.

Some of them have even tried to tell me that they do not understand what moneybookers is after I have sent them a link to the chinese version of the site, the next excuse is that moneybookers does not work in china.  Moneybookers can transfer to their bank account, so I do not see what the problem is.

Ok enough of my rant.

China

Print
Bookmark

By fashionbrand on Jul 22, 2010 9:33
this question is very good ,
in my opion ,every one want to buy products at low price ,if the same  products ,i think we must choose the lower price ,that is easy to understand ,just like here http://www.fashionbrandwholesale.com/, in here you will find the price is low ,but in other you will find it is high ,so where you will choose ,i think it easy to decide.