Starting an Import/Export agent service

By z lopes on Oct 1, 2011 1:46
 Hello i was wondering information about connecting buyers with sellers in the crude oil and energy sources suppliers. I was just wondering how to get strong leads and the business actually behind it. How would i get oil from country A to country B. Thank you for the help and some business procedures that will be taken. 
Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
USA
TCP: 110

Print
Bookmark
Related Comments
Pakistan
TCP: 1842

Print
Bookmark

Re: Starting an Import/Export agent service

By marketing expert The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Oct 3, 2011 11:27

You can take the following steps to obtain useful information about products of interest:

1. Go to http://www.tradekey.com

2. Enter the name of the product you want to search in the search bar

3. Click "Search"

Click on a product in the search results to find out more about the product. For prices, shipment and other details you can directly contact supplier by clicking "Contact Now"

UK
TCP: 104

Print
Bookmark

By globetrotter on May 16, 2013 22:28
Hi, If you are interested in starting an import/export agency, visit www.wadetrade.com
It is a home study course that will teach you the ins and outs of starting a profitable
import/export agency from home. Wade have been doing this since 1946 Wade are
based in England. The course costs around £347.00 pounds.
 The course will enable you to gain a diploma in international trade. I received my
diploma last year. There is a lot to take on board, but it is very straight forward.
If you would like to contact me personally my email is adrianp68@hotmail.co.uk
 I hope this has been helpful. Good luck.
Pakistan
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

By Jamesdeny on Mar 12, 2014 10:16

Hello, if you are really interested in getting some business and get connect with the buyers and sellers, take a hold and find at least 10 good directories of companies dealing in crude oil and remember the directories often tend to mix the buyers and sellers.

Details on the shipping from one country to another can be sorted out by the best pricing you’ll find on the web is from www.e-trade.deliverygoods.com, I hope it will be of great help.

Good Luck

James