All the crying and yelling... Seriously people?

By Buenfil on Nov 1, 2011 6:55
Scammer this and scammer that.

Look folks. Use Paypal. Vendor wont take it, neat go down the road.

Vendor does not ship order, get your refund.

Just like to complain... Well carry on I guess.
Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
Mexico
TCP: 60

Print
Bookmark
Related Comments
Finland
TCP: -160

Print
Bookmark

Re: All the crying and yelling... Seriously people?

By magda The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Jan 6, 2012 17:20
 peoples please stop talking bullshits that somebody who used o
pay oak must be from start scammer because i for example long time used pay pal
for me its better than western  union because its really online but western union you must go out from home to agent to send the money so its without sense for me i used it only to get money but send from pay pal because its true online not get big fee for transfer like union and i not need agents to send so pay pal is much better ,Please stop do fool with yourself by talking that sell who used pay pal is scammer always because somebody like me can be angry you and not make insults if you not know nothing about this person. I not never was havent problem with pay pal but if i was because somebody stolen mine
own account so thy help me take it back so please stop talking this bullshits because you only sounds stupid and  its not true what you saying!not do fool with yourself!
USA
TCP: 114

Print
Bookmark

Magic Expectations

By Mark Peirano on Feb 8, 2012 7:41

Unfortunately/Fortunately, there is nothing different about doing business with a stranger from your own hometown...than doing business from someone accross the globe. 
`
Don't fall into the trap of believing that the regular rules of business and caution are somehow magically unneccessary when trading globally.  If you aren't closing a real deal, it is because you've been fooled into believing that there is something special or different about international transactions or transactors, and that is keeping you from even getting the chance to talk about a real deal, since you're chasing after whomever messages you......
`
Fraud is the last thing on the mind of someone that really wants to buy or sell.  It is ussually the layers of layers of intermediaries that are in the middle of a deal that cause or collectively precipitate 'bad' transactions.

China
TCP: 106

Print
Bookmark

By sunnyplum on Mar 17, 2012 9:01
Well, that's really disappointed, here in China we use Alipay,
if you are in cities and near to the bank, it's very helpful.
You can buy everything online with Alipay.
But if you are in suburbs or villages, it will cost too long time before paying.\
So take it easy or move to somewhere convenient.

USA
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

By Uspack on Mar 21, 2012 20:56
What percentage does Alipay charge vendors who use it? It seems like Paypal is around 4%
USA

Print
Bookmark

By Mikey D on Apr 1, 2012 16:41
I think most buyers would pay the fee associated with any Pay Pal or ali Pal but are hesitant to use Western Union due to all the recent and past scammers that claim to be legit.

Just because you have a Trade Key site or web site of your own, doesnt make it legit.

The MORE we as sellers and buyer's post the names and email addresses of the SCAMMERS, the less they will get away with it. It wont stop but it will at least make the REAL seller's easier to be referred to.
Finland
TCP: -160

Print
Bookmark

By magda The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Apr 13, 2012 17:08
 i have one very good method check out if peoples are serious enaugh to working with me or not i said them that they have to do mine contracts and purchase contracts fee to register them in mine system for more safetly because i have too many proposition but mostly they only want that i working them but they do nothing this is not honey business for me if i mus only working for small profit yet if even or for free find them customers and this is co operate for many companys so i said No that im not free or chariitative worker i need contacts to legalize all and if they tell me that they sell or proffesional and expencive but not able to do mine contracrs so i said sorry not wasted mine time and goodbye i think peoples should start used mine method i said that this is very helpful for me in mine network i see very fast if this business partner is able and good for me or not and it later is see if we are working with all these peoples what u have legal contracts i working very well and every things is fine and they always get mien special certificates. You can also check yourself if you are able to working with me i salected very carefully and i have so high level of selected but i know why i do it for safetly to me mine company and mine business partners and customers.This is the most safetly method what i know used and its confirm me everytime that i do right.:)
Canada
TCP: -454

Print
Bookmark

By URD on Apr 19, 2012 17:28
Hi, I just want people to be aware of some criminals that are on trade Key. They are selling canon Cameras, Iphones, Ipads, Ipods, and Laptops. Do not buy products such as these from anyone you'll never receive them.

There web page is

www.Classic1mall.com

Goods.Source@gmail.com

They go by the name Alex and Rose

they Also go by the name HuLian Tan

Address:
Room 1204, Senmao Building,
No.147 ZhongShan Road, Xigang district, Dalian, China.

China
TCP: 106

Print
Bookmark

By luoyang chooseexport on May 18, 2012 7:57
Study.
China

Print
Bookmark

By Erin on May 22, 2012 1:51

Sorry to hear that,but it isn't always happen,the most important thing maybe you should know more about the supplier 

Indonesia

Print
Bookmark

By istigfarid on May 28, 2012 3:11
Just the type that I like,

You have something you don't like..? then Don't have it next time you look.

If You Don't trust what you see with the Trusted Sign, just Have A visit to where those are made.

But, one thing important, make a through Research on to Who You are About To Be Dealing With.

Check, Cross Check, Re-Check, and compare. Time In Advance Preparations, often save Many Times Ahead.

Just My oppinion this is. It Will works on most Casses.

Hope This is usefull.