XinTu Trade Co., Ltd fake or real

By matt on Jan 31, 2010 0:22
hello i am looking to buy a product of     XinTu Trade Co., Ltd and i am wondering if any one has dealt with them what was there name and info i am wondering if there legit there gold members for 2 years and have 4000 trust points is that possible to fake or is this a good company to deal with 
Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
Canada
TCP: 110

Print
Bookmark
Related Comments
USA
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

Re: XinTu Trade Co., Ltd fake or real

By monowar on Feb 25, 2010 19:13
hi,

it sees fishy.  it says 4000 trust points ,, when i checked 3000 pts for being gold member, and  4 feedbacks only.  assuming that all of the 4 feedback are from foreign country and positive, the numbers does not add up. 

Did you end up doing business with them?  if yes, what was your experience?

thanks,
Argentina
TCP: 134

Print
Bookmark

By ssf820 on Mar 5, 2010 2:08
I think it's a scammer.

They have very low prices. Typical of scammers.
USA

Print
Bookmark

By Armando70 on Mar 31, 2010 1:32

You can google any companies address and see if their info matches the city and region it is from. You can also do a search on isafe, you will have to pay for verification of the company $19 for 1 company  they also have other rates if you are looking up more than one company. I  used this service and it was well worth spending the $19 rather than loosing hundreds.

Canada
TCP: 5596

Print
Bookmark

By Optimus Prime on Apr 14, 2010 6:05
Im sure you can contact TradeKey's Feedback Department to get info on them. They monitor feedbacks for suppliers so you can ask them if they've had any complaints from them. You can email them at feedback@tradekey.com and ask about this company.
USA

Print
Bookmark

By Bart on Aug 7, 2010 21:26
Matt have you verified XinTu Trade Co.,Ltd.  I am looking to do business with them as well.

I found a product called escrow.com where you purchase merchandise the money is held till you receive and verify the merchandise then the funds are released to the seller.

Bart
UK
TCP: 114

Print
Bookmark

By kani on Aug 31, 2010 12:21
Hi,

Im interetes in trading with them, but very unsure if anyone has done so plz let me know. Also does anyone know of any genuine companys selling apple ipods????
USA
TCP: 106

Print
Bookmark

By Actuary on Dec 19, 2010 19:14
I'm also interested in knowing if anyone knows whether this company is really real. For that matter, are there any legitmate companies who offer iPhones on TradeKey? I've been really struggling to find one. Any help would be much appreciated!
Pakistan
TCP: 1842

Print
Bookmark

By marketing expert The member is currently suspended from TradeKey portal on Dec 21, 2010 11:58
If you are ordering branded items, please do confirm from the sellers that the items are in fact genuine
If they claim they are genuine, then they should be able to provide you with a Certificate of Authenticity or Distributor’s License.

This way the brand will also be liable in case there is a mishap (e.g. defective or non-authentic items, or non-delivery etc)