SBF Import and Export CC??? - South Africa

By PaulH on May 11, 2012 13:23
Hi I am looking into purchasing some TIGI products from these guys, however I wanted to do some background checks on them before proceeding.  Has anyone heard of these guys or had any experience of dealing with them?

Any help would be appreciated as I am new to this whole export/import business....

Thanks in advance...
UK
TCP: 100

Print
Bookmark
Answer the Question
Note: You must sign in to rate this message.
Answers to this Question
UK
TCP: 102

Print
Bookmark

Re: SBF Import and Export CC??? - South Africa

By turnerGate332 on May 20, 2012 22:29
I am also about to do some business with them so if you went ahead with them please let me know.
Canada
TCP: 5591

Print
Bookmark

By Optimus Prime on May 22, 2012 8:17

You may contact TradeKey’s Feedback Department by emailing feedback@tradekey.com to learn more about this or any other suppliers at TradeKey.

USA
TCP: 114

Print
Bookmark

By unaware on Sep 7, 2012 16:04
Hi i did contact trade key about sbf in south africa i am also looking at them   trade key only showed 0 postive and 2 neg feedbacks i could not figure out how to look at the feedback
Canada
TCP: 5591

Print
Bookmark

By Optimus Prime on Sep 15, 2012 8:01
 0 positives and 2 negatives are pretty obvious, arent they? ;)
Netherlands

Print
Bookmark

By MaxTracks on May 20, 2013 10:08
 Hi, Our standard procurement procedure includes a compulsary visit to a new supplier before we can place any order. So far they didn't react on this in a positive way. They don't have a website.
South Africa

Print
Bookmark

By reggie on Mar 25, 2014 11:01
i want to buy containers from them but am a little eddgie has any one had dealings with them they want a 50%deposit
reg
South Africa

Print
Bookmark

By JB1982 on Apr 3, 2014 14:23
 This is a scam, avoid these guys.  They then ask for full money before delivery and the company is related to other scam companies.

Spread the word, keep away!!